1. Welcome to the Caribbean! (12G) – Complete Port Royal. — Story related achievement. Port Royal is the opening stage of the game, thus this level should be very easy for you to get through. If you played the demo, then you will be very familiar with this level and it should be even easier for you to go through. Beat it and you’ll earn this “Welcome to the Caribbean!” Achievement!
2. Hello, Poppet! (15G) – Unlock all Elizabeth characters (Single Player Only). — Like with all of the additional characters in the Lego games, you can unlock the Elizabeth characters by playing through the game, collecting enough Studs, and purchasing them or unlocking them simply by completing the levels of the game. Unlock all of the Elizabeth characters to earn yourself this 15G “Hello, Poppet!” Achievement. And of course, “Hello, Poppet” is a quote from the first “Curse of the Black Pearl” film and referenced in the "At World's End" film!
Here is a video of that famous scene and the quote, “Hello, Poppet!”
3. The Green Flash (15G) – Watch a sunset. — This is a story related achievement that can't be missed. It pops up in Smuggler's Den, but after unlocking a certain amount of characters, another sunset can be created in the Hub by turning a wheel below one of the towers. A “Green Flash” is a reference to the third film, At World’s End, and refers to the dead world returning to that of the living. A “Green Flash” in the real world is an interesting phenomena where you can see green (or sometimes blue) light appear above or below a setting or rising sun. Once the sunset in the game has been viewed, you’ll earn 15G and this “The Green Flash” Achievement.
4. You May Throw My Hat (40G) – Collect all the red hats (Single Player Only). — Note that Red Hats replace the “Red Bricks” seen in the previous Lego games. Collecting all of them will net you this 40G “You May Throw My Hat” Achievement.
5. A Weather Eye On the Horizon (15G) – Use a spyglass. — Story related achievement that can't be missed. Unlocked in Smuggler's Den along with "The Green Flash." A spyglass is a small portable telescope, often used by Pirates. Use one and you’ll earn this “A Weather Eye on the Horizon” Achievement worth 15G.
6. More What You’d Call Guidelines (15G) – Complete the Brethren Court. — Simply beat the Brethren Court stage and you’ll earn 15G and this “More What You’d Call Guidelines” Achievement. This references Captain Barbossa explaining "Parley" to Elizabeth Swann in "The Curse of the Black Pearl."
7. A Pirate’s Life For Me (15G) – Test any custom character. — When you change your characters (press the Y button, or when you select chaacters on Free Play) you will notice that the last line last few to the right will be labelled Custom A, B, C, etc. These won’t have a character picture on them. Select Custom A for example, and walk a few steps forwards to unlock the achievement/trophy. So design a Pirates of the Caribbean-themed Minifig of your own, and try them out to earn 15G and this “A Pirate’s Life For Me” Achievement.
8. The Worst Pirate I’ve Ever Seen (15G) - Complete Port Royal in Story with zero studs. — This Achievement can be easily done because it is, thankfully, during the opening level of the game. Try not to collect any Studs as you run through it. If you have some by the end, you can purposefully walk off the edge which will make you lose Studs until you are back down to zero. Drowning intentionally at the end of the level is a common and simple method of losing any studs picked up throughout the level. About 1000 studs are lost per drowning. You will trigger the end of the level by using the steering wheel, so make sure you have zero Studs when you do so. If done successfully you’ll net yourself 15G and this “The Worst Pirate I’ve Ever Seen” Achievement, a quote from the first movie!
9. The Brethren Court (25G) – Unlock all the Pirate Lord characters (Single Player Only). — Additional characters can typically be earned by collecting enough Lego Studs to purchase them or you can unlock them by simply playing through the game. The majority must be purchased in the Hub. Find all of the Pirate Lord characters and get them unlocked to earn 25G and this “The Brethren Court” Achievement.
10. The Best Pirate I’ve Ever Seen (15G) – Complete Port Royal in Story without dying. — On the opening level, you must beat the level without dying. Not difficult since it is the opener. You must do it with no health-related cheats activated. You don't nee to do it in Story Mode, despite the desciption. Do so successfully and you’ll earn this “The Best Pirate I’ve Ever Seen” Achievement for 15G. This is also a quote from Curse of the Black Pearl!
11. On Stranger Tides (20G) – Complete the Film 4 story. — To unlock this “On Stranger Tides” Achivement worth 20G, you must complete all of the levels for the fourth and newest film, “On Stranger Tides”, once you beat them all you should earn this Achievement. It doesn’t matter how you beat them, you can do it in Single Player or Cooperative mode, and use cheats or not use cheats and still earn this Achievement.
12. Take What You Can (65G) – Collect all Gold bricks (Single Player Only). — Gold Bricks are achieved by completing the chapters of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game. Completing a chapter earns 1 gold brick, achieving "True Pirate" earns 1 gold brick, collecting all 10 Minikits in a chapter earns another 1 gold brick, and getting all compass items lso gets 1 gold brick. Also when all Minikits in a movie have been collected, a gold brick will be found at the end of the Minikit dock for that movie in the Hub. Collecting all Gold Bricks also unlocks a secret level. Find them all and you’ll earn a cool 65G and this “Take What You Can” Achievement!
13. At World’s End (20G) – Complete the Film 3 story. — You must beat each and every stage for the third movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, “At World’s End”. Beat all of the levels based on the third flick and you’ll earn this 20G “At World’s End” Achievement. You can beat the levels in any mode, single-player or cooperative, with cheats or without cheats, and still earn this Achievement.
14. The Curse of the Black Pearl (20G) – Complete the Film 1 story. — Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was the movie that started it all, the first in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise based off the hit Disneyland Park ride. Like with the above Achievements, you must successfully beat all of the levels based off the first movie and you’ll earn this “The Curse of the Black Pearl” Achievement. Like with the above Achievements you can beat the levels in either Single Player Story or Cooperative Mode and do so either with or without cheats and you’ll still earn this Achievement.
15. Dead Man’s Chest (20G) – Complete the Film 2 story. — Dead Man’s Chest was the name of the second movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise. Like with the above Achievements, beat all of the levels based off this sequel flick and you’ll earn this “Dead Man’s Chest” Achievement. You can beat the levels in either single player or multiplayer (cooperative mode) and do so with or without cheats and still earn this Achievement.
16. Do You Fear Death? (25G) – Unlock all the Flying Dutchman crew characters (Single Player Only). — You can unlock characters by either collecting enough Lego Studs to purchase them, or by simply playing through the game. The majority must be purchased in the Hub. These characters must be attacked in the Hub order to purchase them, as do all enemy minifigures. If the bubble above the character's head appears dark, attacking four times will allow the purchase bubble to appear. As the description says, unlock all of the “Flying Dutchman Crew” characters and you’ll earn this 25G “Do You Fear Death?” Achievement.
17. The Pirate All Pirates Fear (25G) – Unlock all the Queen Anne’s Revenge crew characters (Single Player Only). — You can unlock characters by either collecting enough Lego Studs to purchase them, or by simply playing through the game. The majority must be purchased and also require attacking in order to purchase. As the description says, unlock all of the “Queen Anne’s Revenge” crew characters and you’ll earn this 25G “The Pirate All Pirates Fear” Achievement.
18. Believing In Ghost Stories (25G) – Unlock all the cursed Black Pearl crew characters (Single Player Only). — You can unlock characters by either collecting enough Lego Studs to purchase them, or by simply playing through the game. The majority must be purchased and also require attacking in order to be purchased. As the description says, unlock all of the “cursed Black Pearl crew” characters and you’ll earn this 25G “Believing In Ghost Stories” Achievement.
19. Now Bring Me That Horizon (100G) – Complete the game to 100% (Single Player Only). — As the description says, you will earn this Achievement once you have beaten, unlocked and found every single element of the game. That includes all of the Red Hats, Gold Bricks, Compass Items, and Minikits, unlocked each and every playable character, and more. Doing so will net you a celebration-worthy 100G and this “Now Bring Me That Horizon” Achievement! This quote is also a line from the first film, and is one of the last things Captain Jack Sparrow says at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
20. Here There Be Monsters (15G) – Get eaten by a creature in deadly water. — Go through the algae in the water and get eaten by sharks and you’ll be rewarded with this 15G Achievement for “Here There Be Monsters”!
21. Gents, Take A Walk (20G) – Walk on the sea bed with all possible characters. — Certain characters can walk on the bottom of bodies of water instead of swimming. This achievement also requires Syrena and you don't need to walk, just to be standing. Do this with all of them and you will earn 20G and this “Gents, Take A Walk” Achievement!
22. I Am A Bad Man (15G) – Play a level with all Extras turned on (Single Player Only). — As the Achievement description says, simply play the game with all Cheats turned on, and you will earn 15G for “I Am A Bad Man”!
23. Sea Turtles, Mate (25G) – Ride on all types of animal in the game. — During the game you will encounter certain critters that you can ride! Ride all eight (Donkey (1-1), horse (2-1), and goat (2-3 and 4-2, but it's not required in the last) are required, and unmissable. Pig (2-1 and 4-2), sea turtle (4-1) crab (The Port and 1-2), snail (3-2) and spider (5-4) are not required and all exept the pig can only be riden in Free Play) of them and you’ll earn yourself 25G and this “Sea Turtles, Mate” Achievement.
- Extra details on how to find the Goat: It’s on the Isla Cruces level. After you’ve used the cog to fix the mechanism near the graveyard. Use your sword on it twice at least and the goat will appear. If you use it once more a Blackbeard box will appear with a ship inside it.
** Extra details on how to find a Spider: It’s on the Fountain of Youth level. You have to use free play and use a hammer guy, the red thing you need to fix is in the first part of the cave before you go up into the water, then fix it and jump on it to knock the pieces down, fix it and then use the spider to kill the other spiders, you will also get a minikit bottle for this.
- Thanks for the tips to Bryanbroessel, Anlonganecker & Guest.
24. There’s The Jack I Know (25G) – Get True Pirate in all levels (Single Player Only). — In order to achieve “True Pirate” status you must collect a very large amount of Studs during the level. Do so successfully by the end of every stage in the game (Save and Free Play and you will earn 25G and this “There’s The Jack I Know” Achievement. Use Multipliers to make this feat go even faster!
25. Aye-Aye, Captain! (15G) – Play a level in co-op. — Get a very easy 15G for this “Aye-Aye, Captain!” for playing a game with a friend via the local cooperative drop-in, drop-out play. You must have the other playe activated from The Port and you can't dop out. This is easily done in Port Royal in Free Play, since there is nothing that requires both players.
26. You’re Off the Edge of the Map (15G) – Highlight the secret 6th point on all 4 level select maps (Single Player Only). This achievement is simple, as the secret point is marked on each map very obviously with a skull and crossbones. It must be done in one go in The Hub.
27. Hello, Beastie (25G) – Get eaten by the Kraken 10 times. — Once again, get rewarded for dying! Let the Kraken eat you ten times and you will eanr this 25G “Hello, Beastie” Achievement.
28. Fire! (15G) – Fire 100 cannonballs. — For this Achievement, you can either stand there and keep shooting a Cannonball or keep playing the level over again, or you can play all the way through the game, and then get the Achievement as you are running through the levels again to clear them 100%. This is a really easy achievement to get just through regular gameplay, so shooting 100 cannonballs is not necessary unless 100% is achieved before this (which is highly unlikely). Do so successfully and you’ll net yourself 15G and this “Fire!” Achievement.
29. Fight to the Bitter End! (20G) - Defeat 100 enemies. — As with the above Achievement, you will easily and eventually earn this “Fight to the Bitter End!” 20G Achievement by simply playing through the game, as you will defeat many enemies along the way. Alternatively you can just stand there and keep replaying a level and fighting every enemy until you reach one hundred. You can also defeat characters in The Port or keep destroying Cursed Pirates outside of the moonlight.
30. Five Lashes Be Owed (15G) – As Jimmy Legs, whip Will Turner 5 times. — To earn this 15G “Five Lashes Be Owed” Achievement, simply select Jimmy Legs as your primary character and Will Turner as your secondary, and Whip him. Don't wory if he dies, this doesn't affect it. It's unclear, however, if they must be done within a set time or the counter will be reset.
31. Hoist the Colours! (50G) – Sail all the minikits in the hub. — You must find each and every Minkit in the game, there are 10 hidden in each level, in order to earn the 50G from this “Hoist the Colours!” Achievement. But this isn't over: you must break the bottles in the room to the right and hop on the bottle to make it count. It can be done in different visits.
32. Parley! (25G) - Unlock all characters (Single Player Only). — This 25G Achievement for “Parley!” comes from the infamous follow-up line in the first Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl scene directly after “Hello, Poppet!” when the Pirates are about to capture Elizabeth. The pirate code of conduct in treating enemies, and the meaning of the word “parley” as a discussion between enemies, is a code wherein the captive gets to speak with the Captain. In Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, you will earn this word as an Achievement by unlocking all of the secret characters in the game. This can be done by playing through the game and by purchasing additional characters with Studs you’ve collected.
33. What Do You Want Most? (25G) – In any level use only the compass to find all it’s secrets in one go, alone. — Jack Sparrow has the ability to locate hidden secrets by using his compass. It must be obtained by finding all secrets using only the compass (For example, there is an apple in Tortuga, next to the well. If you grab it, it doesn't count and you must replay the level to get the Achievement, but if you use the compass an follow it to the X, it counts). The easiest levels to get “What Do You Want Most?” are "Smuggler's Den" and “A Touch of Destiny”. All of the items needed to be found using Jack’s compass are found in these levels without the need to go back and play the level in Free Play.
34. You Filthy, Slimy, Mangy Cur! (15G) – Complete all the Guard Dog levels. — Story related achievement. This hilariously named achievement is a quote from the first film, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and is worth 15G. In order to get the “You Filthy, Slimy, Mangy Cur!” Achievement, you must beat all of the Guard Dog levels as stated (Which are: 1-1, 1-2 and 4-3).
35. Try Wearing A Corset (15G) – Do 5 lady backflips in a row. — This Achievement is simple, as the description states, simply do a backflip (Pull the stick backwards and press A at the same time) with a female character (Who are more agile than men and can jump higher) five times in a row and you’ll earn this “Try Wearing A Corset” Achievement worth 15G. Make sure you have enough space to continuously backflip.
36. Pieces Of Eight (88G) – Reach 888,888,888 studs. — This Achievement has you earning exactly 888,888,888 MILLION Lego Studs! That’s one heck of a lot of Lego Studs! Although it may seem like it’d literally take you years to reach that amount, in reality it won’t because you can use multipliers to infinitely increase the amount of Studs you collect when going through a level. One thing you may want to do is wait until you finish the entire game first, that will ensure that you have all multipliers unlocked, and it will also give you the chance to earn a ton of Studs legitimately. You can also cheat your way to victory! Once you’re Stud counter has reached the eight hundred eighty eight million mark you will earn this Achievement for “Pieces of Eight”, sadly though its only worth… you guessed it, 88 GamerScore Points!
37. Did Everybody See That? (20G) – High dive into the Maelstrom. - Follow Davy Jones to the highest mast when he have 1 heart left only, then press A twice to high dive into the Maelstrom from the Purple Stud. Accomplish this and you’ll earn 20G and the “Did Everybody See That?” Achievement.
38. Wind In Your Sails! (15G) – Hit a flying parrot on Smuggler’s Den. — Hit a flying parrot on Smuggler’s Den with either the coconuts scattered or with projectiles and you will earn 15G and this “Wind In Your Sails” Achievement.
39. And Really Bad Eggs (25G) – Play as all the Extra Toggle characters. — the "Extra Toggle" Red Hat and play as all the extra characters that it gives you. Each level has got a number of characters playable only with that extra on. A good map to play as all of them is to play 2-1, 5-1, 2-2, 3-2, 1-3, 2-3, 1-4 and 5-4 only with the Extra Toggle on and press LB/RB until you reached your initial character. I won't list them, because they,re too much. (The original paagraph was a fail, so I will leave it here: You must unlock all of the characters in the game, including the Toggle characters, to earn this Achievement. The Free Play levels are called up with automatically designated extra characters that would be needed for the specific level. On each chapter in free play, each of these characters must be used. Each level does not need to be completed, so chosing the character, collecting a stud or two with each of the characters, and saving will call up the achievement. Do it successfully and you’ll earn 25G and this “And Really Bad Eggs” Achievement.)
40. Savvy? (15G) – Unlock all the Jack Sparrow characters (Single Player Only). — You can unlock characters by either collecting enough Lego Studs to purchase them, or by simply playing through the game. As the description says, unlock all of the “Jack Sparrow” characters and you’ll earn this 15G “Savvy?” Achievement.
Read more: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Achievements and Trophies guide (Xbox 360, PS3) - Video Games Blogger http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/05/11/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean-achievements-and-trophies-list-xbox-360-ps3.htm#ixzz1Ndpp21x5