Hello! Before we start going on and making a major amount of Levels pages, we need ONE more thing!!
-Versions. That's right. Some versions of the game are different then others. Mine is PS3.
We need at LEAST ONE person with EVERY system so we can seperate them on pages. When we name a level page, let's just name it Chapter . Not chapter 3: . Because other vesions might have different names!
We will put each version on the same page, and just seperate them in sections, Savvy?
Do you agree, or disagree?Read more >
Do you have a Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set, AND Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video game? If so, follow these instructions for a jolly surprise!
- First, you need your poster. Every set comes with a poster.
- Now, turn your poster to the side with the map ( Every poster is the same on the back ).
- There will be a Voodoo Doll Jack Sparrow holding a code.
- Write down the code on a piece of paper.
- Go to the game, and go to extras.
- Click Enter Code.
- Enter the code you wrote
- Now your done! Let me say this. A pirate's life will be yours...
Who are your favorite characters to play as in Freeplay? Post your thoughts below!
Currently, My favorites are:
- Bo'sun ( Black Pearl )
- Wyvren ( The guy who is stuck in the Dutchman )\
- Any Jack ( His Compass is nice to use )
I am not going to play the On Stranger Tides levels untill I see the movie. Please do not post storyline info about it if you have played it untill AFTER the day comes out.
I am so far liking the game. It actually used music from a different Pirates Game.
What type a pages are we creating here? Should we create pages for Levels?
I have played through a few Curse of the Black Pearl levels already. I have info if you want some, I just don't know which way to put the info on a page.Read more >