Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gold Bricks are special rewards that you get when do the following things:
- Finding all Minikits.
- Collecting a certain number of Lego Studs reaching "True Pirate" status.
- Finding all the Compass pieces in a level.
- Completing a level in Story Mode.
- When you finish all minikits from one Story's levels, you find another gold brick on the end of its minikit pier in the port level
Gold Bricks can be used to find special locations in Port.
All the gold bricks add up to 84 pieces. Next you should go to the Tavern in the main hub area and build a mast from the gold bricks you’ve collected. That will unlock “The Ride” final level, which is a recreation of the Disney World ride “Pirates of the Caribbean” on which the movies are based. You can ride the ride and get alot of studs. To get the final 85th gold brick, beat “The Ride” level!
Where, what, how?
- Bridge-raising mechanism (24 bricks) Through the left gate from the map pier there all the way left in the bayou there's a bridge-raising mechanism that allows you to bring a barrel to the Tia Dalma-esque shack for unlocking her door
- Cannon 1 (18 bricks) Build a cannon to blow through the golden gate to the left of the map pier
- Cannon 2 (12 bricks) Build a cannon to blow through the golden gate to the right of the map pier
- Crate (32 bricks) Build a crate full of parts to make a lift into the watchtower (and to two red hats)
- Sand Castle 1 (?? bricks) Build a sand castle on the left the beach across from the map pier and destroy it for studs and a red hat
- Sand Castle 2 (24 bricks) Build a sand castle on the right the beach across from the map pier and destroy it for studs and a red hat